ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION: IS YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE ADA COMPLIANT?
"FACT: If Your Business And Website is Based In United States, Website ADA Compliance IS A MUST"
Unless You Make This Change To Your Website IMMEDIATELY, Your BUSINESS COULD BE SUED !
What Is Website ADA Compliance?
For those unaware, ADA is an acronym for “Americans with Disability Act”
This acts requires businesses and website owners to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content.
Truth is, a lot of website owners are ignorant of this ACT, this makes it even more dangerous as ignorance is NEVER an excuse for breaking the law.
Take a look at the news below;
- In 2018, a historic supreme court judgment caused a surge in website owners being sued for non-compliance with ADA.
- 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in new york alone in 2018
- More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant
- This number is expected to hit 100k by this year - 2020 and the number will skyrocket in coming years
- Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
- The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed.
- Most business/website owners sued pay between $20 - $200k as out of court settlement.
- A recent settlement was $6m.
- Businesses have spent an average of $3k - $50k to get their website fixed. (HUGE OPPORTUNITY - Even if you charge $1k per client). $1k per website x 400 million websites online = $400 billion.
- Some of the Lawsuits involved Beyoncé, Winn-Dixie, Domino’s Pizza, Fox News Network, Burger King, Nike, Blue Apron, CVS Pharmacy, Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., Harvard (Source: THE TOP 10 MOST NOTABLE ADA WEBSITE COMPLIANCE LAWSUITS, https://www.atilus.com/top-10-ada-lawsuits/)
Because it’s no longer a secret that lawsuits for non-ADA compliant sites are constantly on the rise. As a matter of fact, this has become the new moneymaker for lawyers who used to chase ambulances.
Still Do Not Get It? Check Out Google Search Results Follows:
Now, let us tell you a scary fact: Some parties out there are currently taking advantages by hunting down those non-complying websites in order to hit these companies and suck monies from them...!!!
Warning: You Might Want To Bookmark This Site, Go Out To Google Search about Website ADA Compliance, Lawsuits, Verify and Later Return To This Page To Make Purchase, If You DECIDED For Your WEBSITE TO GO ADA COMPLIANT ...
NOW, HERE IS THE SOLUTION
Introduce a Software, which can solve this really pressing and “expensive” problem in just a few simple steps
ADA Comply comes with a number of web accessibility tools;
- Text to speech
- Zoom feature
- Cursor select
- Reader font
- Highlight feature
- Alt text for all images and graphics
- Dark mode
- Auto-create an accessibility compliance statement
- And a whole lot of other features necessary to satisfy the ADA compliance requirements . . .
ADA Comply works in three simple steps;
STEP 1: Add a new website to your ADA Comply dashboard with the web URL address.
STEP 2: Click to copy the code to your website.
STEP 3: Paste the code in your website’s footer. That’s all!